Self Spa Products
Healthy Aging at any age for you, your loved ones, your employees or your clients!
What is Reflexology and How Can It Help Me?
Reflexology is a form of bodywork that focuses primarily on the feet.
The underlying theory behind reflexology is that there are “reflex” areas on the feet and hands that correspond to specific organs, glands, and other parts of the body.
- the tips of the toes reflect the head
- the heart and chest are around the ball of the foot
- the liver, pancreas and kidney are in the arch of the foot
- and the low back and intestines are towards the heel
Reflexology is based on pressure points underneath the feet that by, applying focused pressure, can help relief symptoms of certain illnesses. This works because there are certain nerves and reflex points underneath the feet that go all the way up to our head, passing through all the vital organs. So as these points are stimulated, so are all the vital organs. As the organs are stimulated, your body naturally heals itself.
Several studies funded by the National Cancer Institute and the National Institutes of Health indicate that reflexology may reduce pain and psychological symptoms, such as anxiety and depression, and enhance relaxation and sleep. Studies also show that reflexology may have benefits in palliative care of people with cancer.
Reflexology can treat a wide variety of medical conditions, such as asthma, diabetes, and cancer.
Reflexology meet T.E.N.S.
Now available in the professional series with infrared heat, 99 strength settings and remote control. This unit comes with 12 TENS pads and has an available tummy trimming belt.
Reflexology is based on pressure points underneath the feet that by, applying focused
pressure, can help relief symptoms of certain illnesses. This works because there are certain nerves and reflex points underneath the feet that go all the way up to our head, passing through all the vital organs. So as these points are stimulated, so are all the vital organs. As the organs are stimulated, your body naturally heals
Reflexology meet T.E.N.S.
Functions of the Unit:
- 25 massage modes for the sole and body, effectively expedite venation and promote blood circulation. The 25 different modes stimulate each of the 7-8,000 nerve endings in the bottom of your feet.
- 99 kinds of electromagnetic wave massage intensity; You can choose the massage intensity from 1 to 99 freely.
- You can set the time from 1 to 90 minutes freely; 25 minutes daily is recommended.
- Infrared heating therapy function.
- Infrared function will effectively seep into reflex function and reflex zone, improving blood circulation and promote metabolism.
- Comes with 8 pieces electrodes (TENS) stickers and slimming belt.
- Wireless remote control.
- The remote allows you to use the TENS and feet reflexology separately or together at two completely different modes.
Retail Price: $395
- Uses reflexology and traditional massage therapy for deep tissue relaxation.
- Includes 4 auto programmed kneading and rolling modes.
- Customizable massage allows you to target any area of your feet, from your soles to your toes.
- Adjustable speeds from low to high.
- Easy to use touch panel control.
- 2 Washable fabric covers with zippers.
Retail Price: $249
- 8 kneading rollers.
- Dual massage directions.
- Soothing Infra-red heat.
- Self-controlled pressure
- Remote control.
- Easy to manage.
- Plugs into your car lighter for those long trips on the road!
Retail Price: $179
Interested in sharing wellness with others?
If you are interested in a way to serve the wellness of others, with little to no overhead, are a people person who lives a healthy lifestyle in mind and body and enjoys having an easy chat about health in terms of prevention and reducing stress and pain – then you will be in the position to receive an immediate, ‘healthy’ cash percentage from each unit sold!
Please contact me, Nadene Rogers, to set up an initial interview to become a member of my team @ 403.701.0754.